Hey there, I’m Murron, a sixteen year-old from Atlantic Canada. I think life is pretty cool, and I feel the same about a lot of the people in it. (So basically, you should talk to me. That would also be cool.) Here’s some more stuff you might like to know about me, arranged in bullet points because CONVENIENCE!
- I live in the little province of Nova Scotia. People that aren’t from here tell me I have a bit of a funny accent, but I digress.
- My interests include arting, activism, singing when nobody is around to hear me and long, romantic walks to the fridge.
- In terms of my sexual orientation, I’ve been identifying as a lesbian for a while now, but I’ve realized recently that the most accurate way to describe my orientation is that I’m attracted to people with vaginas, all across the spectrum of gender identity.
- More or less on that note: my love life is currently nonexistent, and I’m still waiting on my first kiss. Not that that’s necessarily a bad thing. But I’m still a bit of a newbie in the world of love and relationships. Humour me.
- I’ve gotten a great deal more confident in myself within the past year, but underneath it all, I’m still a bit of an insecure person, and I thrive on positive reassurance. That said, it would be much appreciated if you let me know every so often that I can actually be a decent person sometimes. Just so I don’t forget.
- As much as I enjoy having a social life, I prefer staying in and hanging out with people I really care about to going out. And despite the fact that I generally have a hard time hanging on to friends, I’d much rather belong to a small, tightly-knit group than a big pile of acquaintances.
- I’m scarily into astrology/horoscopes/stuff. I try to pass it off as a “just for shits and giggles” sort of thing but I’m really getting way too into it. (I’m a Sagittarius/Sagittarius rising/Gemini moon, guuuys.)
- I trust too easily, fall far too fast, and forgive people with hardly a second thought, but if somebody does something to me that shows me that the person they really are isn’t a good person, I will leave them with absolutely no problems and never look back. It’s happened a few times already. I have the emotional stamina of a five year-old, and once I am done with you, I’m done.
- I’m a bit of a sarcastic asshole to people I’m close with, and as such, insulting my friends is a form of affection (also cuddling. I enjoy cuddles). Therefore, please don’t be offended if I call you slutnugget or something like that - it just means I like you.
- At this point in my life, it would be a lie to say I dislike the person I am. Yes, I have my fair share of flaws (and trust me, guys, they’re there), but so does everybody. Our flaws don’t define who we are as people, and because of that, I’m doing my best to embrace them.
I’m still figuring out who I am, and who I’m becoming. I know that I’m gonna change within the next few years, because that’s what people do when they grow up. I promise you, though, that I’m gonna go places someday. Stick around, and you might be able to catch me while I do.